Problems with Underwater Digital

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvleemin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone had problems with Underwater Digital? I ordered a PT-010 housing a while ago and I still haven't received it, although it was supposed to be shipped by airmail. I've sent a couple of emails asking what's going on, but I haven't received a reply. When I was looking at buying the housing, the replies were extremely fast. I'm worried that he's ripping me off.

----
Just checked their wedsite, and it says they're closed May 11-21, so thats probably why.
---------

Darryl

Allen, the owner of UW Digital has been out of the country since Sat May 11th and won't be back until after the Memorial Day Weekend.

We have ordered numerous strobes, lenses, and adaptors from UW Digital and have been happy with not only the prices, but delivery.

Others that we have spoken with regarding Allen have all had positive experiences.

Give him a call after he comes back.

~SubMariner~

Hi,
Yup, that was why he didn't reply to my emails. Anyway, I got the housing and everything is great. No complaints at all.

Darryl

Back
Top Bottom