Problems with Sealife reef master mini.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan Nelson

Contributor
Reaction score
I know this camera is not "top of the line" but I've just returned my second one due to flooding. It's quite frustrating. To add insult to injury, the cameras performance is horrible. First, the battery life is non existent. Even with lithium ion batteries and no flash I'm lucky to get 20 minutes from it. Why do you put such a small battery in a device that clearly requires significantly more power? I've used all different brand and experience the same with each. Second, the wide angle lense is a joke. It barely does anything. Your literature is quite misleading. The quality of the pictures isn't even that of a "walmart brand" camera. When I sent this last one back I was approached with an offer to trade in my broken camera still under warranty for a whopping 79 dollars and was given an option to buy a nicer one. It seems you are deliberately steering people away from this.

Though I can say your customer service is probably the best in the industry. I've had no issues replacing the camera and your always quick to respond so what gives? Why such a poor product?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom