Problems with Scubapro - advise need

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pabeguska

Reaction score
I was using Uwatec Aladin Air X computer untill I gave for a revission to tfe official dealer in Lithuania (Central Europe ). And then it baceame....
The guy look at my comuter and said after two days that he will not do anything to it because it was both not from him. Yes, I both it in Germany, but who cares - Uwatec is Uwatec around the world... Furthemore, when I came to him to take my computer back I tryed to swich computer on. NO SUCSESS!!! The computer was not working. Then I said to him about this and the answer was - that I bring the computer to them already not working. I was really mad. We checked my computer in the shop before I gave it to them and after they said that it was not like this. Ok, but this is a small part.. Now the real story begins. I found a contact person in Scubapro HQ in Germany and I call to the Manager to explain everything. He said ok, np send it to us via this officiel dealer. The official dealr is the same company that damaged my Aladin. And buy the way this company said that they will not send this computer to Germany for the same reason - the computer was both not from them. Still with me? Ok. Then I call again to the Germany and said that official dealler will not send this computer for the reasons that I explained above. The guy in Germany said me that they not taking computers from individual customers. My answer to thus was - so what I shall do??? His answer was - I don't know. After he asked me to writte all this case to him by email. I did. He send it to Lithuanian dealer and asked his explanation. Two hours after this I got email from Lithuanian company with the encourage to take my computer back from them and forget this case. Because they not going to do anything with it. I was shocked and formarder this email with translation to the Germany. Untill today it was no reply from Scubapro so I decided to call them one more time. I found the Manger on this business trip via mobile phone and you know what he told me - he said this it is not his reponsibility, it is my and dealer problem.... So, here is the current situation - my computer is damaged in ofiicial Scubapro distributor shop, nobody from dealer and fro Scubapro HQ in Germany is taking responsibility. So, maybe some of you had this type of experience with Scubapro. Maybe you can tell to whom I should aproach or what shall I do?????

Tomas

Back
Top Bottom