Problems with MAC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If TDS works then it probably isnt a software issue although we do have some small differances in the software... try clearing your cookies and closing your browser, I just made a few setting changes.

O.K.
I cleaned out all the cookies, and rebooted the computor, still have the same problem. I checked all the settings, and everything looks fine there as well.
Any more ideas I haven't tried? Other then buying a PC.

I'm running on a Windows 2000 version 5.00 using Internet Explorer 6.0 as a browser on a PC. I am not having problems moving beyond the first page of a thread but am having the same problem with staying logged on.

So, I don't think having a MAC is the problem because I don't have one and I'm still experiencing this glitch.

BTW, I've also cleared my cookies and temp files and rebooted the computer. This did not fix the problem.

MM

ianr33:
I am a MAC user as well and have noticed a few "issues" The most annoying to me is that nothing happens when I click on a members name. Same thing with The Deco Stop. Progress :)
If you want to see the profiles 'click and hold' the mouse, move to 'open link in new window' and there it is.

Power Book G3/400 FW, Mac OS 9.2.2, IE 5.0, Earthlink ISP, Warner Cable - NO ISSUES. That's why I use Macs in the first place.

Stefan,
I don't know...Prism, Mac :D just kidding, Have a Happy! While I'm at it Happy New Year to everyone.

Chris

No problems with 800 Ibook
G5
and G4 867 Powerbook
ddown

deepbluetech:
Stefan,
I don't know...Prism, Mac :D just kidding, Have a Happy!
What can I say, wisdom comes with age, you'll get there. Some to you and all.
Stefan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom