Problems with Lite skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damselfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So I tried the Scubaboard Lite skin on my new PDA.

- If I go to scubaboard.com it is not a "lite" page. Once I pick anything, "Forums" seems to be treated as the Home Page which I guess is ok but...
- In lite mode there seems to be no links to Control Panel, New Posts, Messages, any basic common stuff anywhere, you have to know the URLs. This is how I (and I think most people after awhile) read the board.
- It's hard to get back to the default skin once you're in lite. There is a dropdown at the bottom of most pages choose a different skin, but no way to save the choice so it does no good.
- When you change back to one of the regular skins it will have blown away all your selections under 'Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts' (Didn't check if it lost anything else.)

It's on our to-do list. However, it's not the highest priority.

Damselfish:
- When you change back to one of the regular skins it will have blown away all your selections under 'Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts' (Didn't check if it lost anything else.)
I'm afraid that's standard functionality. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom