Question Problems loading Scubapro Logtrak Bluetooth driver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barry Inkpen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Folks. I've been trying to run Logtrak on my MacBook Pro so that I can connect to my Scubapro Matrix H dive computer. Logtrak loads ok but when I go to load the driver for Low Power Bluetooth, either nothing happens at all, or I get the blue spinning wheel of death that never goes away. I've tried it on my M1 MacBook Pro with up to date software and also on my older, Intel iMac, and have the same problem. I put a request for help in to ScubaPro but they haven't even responded. Any thoughts ??

Keep contacting them, I’ve heard there are some systems that won’t run that Bluetooth system but don’t know the work around.

I used LogTrak with my Galileo Luna a few years back. We tried it on my wife's MacBook but it never worked. Used it on my PC using Windows and never any issues. Might be an Apple thing. They are known for their proprietary programs and being cantankerous with outside programs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom