Scubapro G2 Bluetooth Connection to Windows PC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hatul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone have any luck connecting the G2 to LogTrak in Windows 10? I have no problem connecting to Dive Log on my iPad via Bluetooth but unable to connect to my desktop PC LogTrak. It keeps saying Connection failed, even though it's paired in Windows.

I posted this in Scubapro forum and got no replies. Currently I have to use the USB cable to connect to my PC.

Adam

I've had a G2 since they 1st came out, and have had no issues connecting to my Windows laptop.

I've had a G2 since they 1st came out, and have had no issues connecting to my Windows laptop.
Do you connect with Bluetooth or the USB cable? What version of Windows? Which software program are you using on you laptop?

I just bought a G2 and have not had any issues with USB connection to my Win10 PC. As for the Bluetooth, Win10 sees the G2, but is intermittent to connect at times. Might be a Windows issue, but Bluetooth transmitter on my regulator works great with the G2. Good luck with your issues and I hope you figure it out.

The USB connection to PC is no problem, it works fine and is what I've been using. It's the Bluetooth connection to the PC that is not working for me.
By the way the transmitter does not use Bluetooth but a low frequency RF signal to connect to the wrist unit as Bluetooth does not work through water.

Do you have access to a USB Bluetooth dongle? Shearwater provided them with their computers as many dongles and chips (included in laptops and PCs) created problems with consistent communication.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom