Problems After battery change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hb-diver

New
Reaction score
After having changed the battery for my atmos2 i all the Time have Kind of diagnostic Mode on, but also the battery Symbol. Nothing Happens at all, also not the Push onto the Buttons. What is the Problem?

As i am on Holiday, a quick answer would be Great.

Best regards, fabian

Assuming you have read the manual and have gone trough "trouble shooting". I'd try replacing the battery again, could be a faulty battery. Sorry is this is obvious but you have replaced it with the correct battery?. Ill have a quick look at the manual and see if I can find anything obvious for you to check and re post in a few minutes.

Hi buddhasummer, thanks for replying so quick. Unfortunately i repeated the Manual Steps again and again, w/o success. Im Pretty Sure that i took the right battery. In my opinion the Computer has a malfunction or the battery was Bad. I will bring my Computer to my dive Shop at home Ehen i Return.

Hi buddhasummer, thanks for replying so quick. Unfortunately i repeated the Manual Steps again and again, w/o success. Im Pretty Sure that i took the right battery. In my opinion the Computer has a malfunction or the battery was Bad. I will bring my Computer to my dive Shop at home Ehen i Return.

That's a bummer. Unless you are somewhere super remote you should be able to find another battery somewhere, worth a shot if you can. Hopefully this doesn't stop you diving eh.

Back
Top Bottom