Problem downloading firmware for nemo wide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sanderw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

Has anyone succeeded in downloading the 2.0 firmware for the nemo wide lately? I have registered on the site. When I click on download it takes me to the license agreement. But when I click on "I do agree" it just takes me back to the product screen and no download...

1. Any ideas as to what else I could try?
2. Does anyone maybe have this file to send to me?

Thanks!
Sander

Sander. Be sure to "register" your computer first. My other computer that had the file on it crashed. I am unable to send it for a few days, or at least until I recover it. I'll try to send as soon as possible if you don't get it figured out first.

Fixed, although I am not sure if it was anything I did... I thought I did regiser the dive computer, but I reregistered the computer anyway. I also tried all the older versions and they worked fine. Then I tried version 2, no luck. I then canned my download manager and tried again, no luck. Then I tried again and it worked.

Forgive the detailed explanation, but maybe it helps someone else :)

Thanks Zak!

Sander

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom