Private Club LOB Komodo Nov14-22 w/ Seasafari VII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseeker2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Guys, we have a few spots on Trip to Komodo, 9 days on Great, Big boat, SEASAFARI Liveaboard only just under thousand dollars from Jakarta or Bali. With my club, you can't beat this. Let me know, I can help with trip. We have 6 spots open. If you were to book this with a dive shop here it would cost you 4-5 grand for boat. There are round trip flight from here from 600 up depending on class. I will help. This is not my business but my dive club I belong to in Bali. I go 2 times a year and know the owner of the boat. It's 120 feet long, water is calm and warm. Best diving on earth....
This price includes almost everything, food, air, local transportation, even short flights. If you want you can stay longer in Bali. I personally will be there for almost a month. There are 17 crew members to wait on you hand and foot. Plus even a massage lady. 20 bucks an hour.. can't beat that... rooms are nice, own bathroom and shower. Here is link to my club and boat

email me if your interested you can email me at reefseeker at gmail, I will send you more information or you can call me
Carl

Last edited:
Scubaboard says I can't post link till after XX posts. I will email you if you ask. Thanks.. Carl

Your message is confusing and the clubs website trip info doesn't match yours. You are including things which don't seem to be included. Define "air". Boats for 11 nights are ~$3 grand, not 4-5, and this trip is only 8N.

Your prices are pretty optimistic as well. Let me know how to get to DPS for $600 from California.

Otherwise, Bali and Komodo are fantastic.

Your right, I screwed up and can't figure out how to fix it. Does not include air. Always did before so I didn't read that detail. There is a flight from Bali to Bima that is I about $75 each way. All depends of currency rates for us a the time we buy tickets.
Price for Kapalselam local non-member: Rp. 9.700,000.
Additional for Foreigner / non-KITAS holder : Rp. 200.000
Flight Schedule is as follow:
14/11/2009 MZ 622 Denpasar - Bima, 10:05 - 11:00 --- Rp. 758.600
22/11/2009 MZ 0623 Bima - Denpasar, 11:30 - 12:25 --- Rp. 758.600

Private Club LOB Komodo Nov14-22 w/ Seasafari VII

14-22 9 days
8 nights
far as other boats, I just got back from Scuba show last month in Long Beach, every boat for this type of trip there was over 4k plus plus every little thing
we are non profit, we do our best. Everyone pays the same, even if you come alone. All other places charge more if not a couple.
Thanks..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom