Prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdfmail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wondering if the prices have recently increased. I thought that the rig I was looking at was around 20% less in september when I first looked. Now I'm ready to buy and was surprised at the price. Maybe I am imagining things. Can you please confirm.

Thanks

Jon

Just wondering if the prices have recently increased. I thought that the rig I was looking at was around 20% less in september when I first looked. Now I'm ready to buy and was surprised at the price. Maybe I am imagining things. Can you please confirm.

Thanks

Jon

There have been a few price changes. For example the Torus wings used to be $20 more than the LCD wings because the Torus wings used 22 Mil Urethane bladders vs 12 mil for the LCD's. Now all single wings use 22 mil bladders. The net result is all singles wings are the same price.

We haven't really changed much else on the complete rigs.

Tobin

so ss med with torus 17 and hog rig was $460 last year? I have a terrible memory!

so ss med with torus 17 and hog rig was $460 last year? I have a terrible memory!

We made some small changes, mostly to simplify the pricing. We offer 14 wings, 9 plates and two harness. The number of possible "complete rig" combinations is huge. It made both our website and price list hard to manage. A few combo's went up a few dolllars and few combos actually went down a few dollars.

I'd have to research a bit to answer your specific question, but I fail to see the point.

The current price for what you listed is $460. It's Never been $368 (20% less)

Tobin

thanks...like I said my memory is lacking. I thought it was $380 in September. My bad!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom