President's Day diving ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Who's got the 21st (next Monday) off work? Tidal exchanges that day are minimal, and I'm going to be out at Keystone from 10 AM till probably around 2:30 or so for a pair of dives.

Anybody interested in joining us?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

A buddy and I are going to get there at noon for a couple of dives. You can give us a viz report:)

I was there recently and saw several heart crabs and clown nudibranches which I don't usually see there. Maybe some new critters will show up.

NWGratefulDiver:
Who's got the 21st (next Monday) off work? Tidal exchanges that day are minimal, and I'm going to be out at Keystone from 10 AM till probably around 2:30 or so for a pair of dives.

Anybody interested in joining us?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Hey, could be! Coming out with a couple of Spokanite divers to hook up with OX2E. We'll see.

Rick Inman:
Hey, could be! Coming out with a couple of Spokanite divers to hook up with OX2E. We'll see.

Hope so Rick ... been a while since we've dived together ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

hantzu701:
Bob,
I am interested as I have that day off. Any interest in diving ur doubles?

Regards,

That probably wouldn't be a good place for it ... there's a short, but steep bank to come up after the dive.

Also, if the "prediction" isn't right, you might find yourself suddenly swimming against current. OK if you're practiced in doubles, but we're not.

What're ya doing Sunday? I'd be up for some doubles practice then ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom