Presentation from Belgium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freewillow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everybody,

Time to present myself. I am and old diver since very soon reaching 65 and diving since 25+ years ( 600+ dives on the logbook ). All the familly, wife and two grown up kids are divers. We are very international since we graduated OW and AOW ( PADI) in the Maldives, did our Rescue in The British Virgin Island, Dive Master in Fort Lauderdale and recently qualified as Advanced Nitrox Diver with IANTD in Soudan.

My mother tongue is French so bear with me if what I write is not always understandable.

I am happy to be a part of this great forum.

My other hobbies are golf (12 Hcp, former 5 ) and gardening, with a special interest in rhododendrons and old varieties of tomatoes.

Bonjour, and welcome to ScubaBoard from another Belgian! Hope you like it here.

Bonjour, happy to see I am not the only one. Where are you living? I am from Brabant Wallon, SW of Brussels.

I live in Antwerp, very close to Zeeland, where I do most of my diving. Not much tropical diving yet... how did you like Sudan? That is one place I'd love to go to!

Honestly Soudan is not worth the price and the time to go there. Just my viewpoint. 3000 Euros and 15 hours to go there compared to south egypt for half the price and half the travel time for roughly the same type of dives...............................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom