Prescription Lenses for existing mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prescription Dive Masks are AWESOME!!!
They have just made my second mask for me. I have real screwy prescription, and could not find anyone to make it. They did about 8 years ago. They just completed a second mask for me, and I think I see better with it than my glasses. Ask for Linda Young. Tell em Joe sent you.

I want to give another endorsement to Leonard Maggiore Opticians, (913) 710-6022. Leonard made Rx lenses for my original scuba mask decades ago, as well as a second mask after my prescription changed and I required bifocals. Unfortunately, that mask recently fell on the ground and the faceplate cracked, but the prescription lenses were still intact. Leonard's son, Gregory, now operates the business, and he was able to remove and clean my Rx lenses and install them in a new mask. The shape of my new mask is slightly smaller than my previous one, so he even trimmed my old glass lenses so they fit well. If his website doesn't load properly, just give him a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom