Pre-Order your favorite color jet fin today! Spring heel strap included.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your website didn't let me checkout with Australian address :( So you don't ship overseas?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
Correct. We are only able to ship to U.S. addresses. Sorry.

Please check with your aussi Scubapro dealer.

They have the pink nova but not pink jet fin :( Oh well.. thanks for the prompt response!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Are you sure the different colors are the same weight and stiffness? The Twin Jets are substantially different between colors.
Correct, twin jet black fins are neg. buoyant, all others are pos.

However, jet fins are all the same.

---------- Post added April 14th, 2014 at 08:42 AM ----------

Final day to pre-order your favorite color jet fins!

Did I miss it? So you have blue?

under water some where

So, I referred a friend to your site to order some of these, and we can't find them. Your original post says through April 14; is there any possibility of still getting in on the order?

So, I referred a friend to your site to order some of these, and we can't find them. Your original post says through April 14; is there any possibility of still getting in on the order?
Thank You for the referral! Yes, it ran through April 14. But please have them PM me, I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom