Pray for Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also expexcted to hit the Caymans....remember them, too.......

EDIT......, just announced on the Weather Channel a mandatory evacuation of Little Cayman is taking place.....God bless this piece of paradise.......here's pics from last month.........

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=198680

Damn you, Global Warming! Crype...enough hurricanes and we won't have any more reefs left. Stay safe, you're all in my thoughts...

How about everyone in that storm's path. :wink:

Gary D.

"Global warming"? That's a stretch. Hasn't been but about two hurricanes to amount to anything all summer. And hardly nothing last year either. I'd say that global warming has helped.

Last check it looks like it's going south of Cancun and Coz. Probably make landfall around Tulum. The unfortunate thing is that it's gotta hit somewhere and lives will be affected for the worst.

I talked to Ben last night on the phone. They had the boats tied up and were just taking it easy. They are far better prepared than those idiots on the news are reporting. One woman in Cancun said that the locals were just now starting to make preparations, like they weren't worried at all!! Morons!

By the storm track it looks like Coz and Cancun will catch the edge of the storm. I'm checking with Ben again on Thurs. night to get a damage estimate.

Ironically, we are/were flying in on this coming Sat. This was our make up week for getting blown out by Wilma....:(

It's going to be rough regardless of where it hits....

Ive been praying ever since Dean came off the African coast. I just had a bad feeling about it. See ya this weekend hopefully Jack. I wonder if Dean will effect the Cenotes?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom