PRAM build...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did a little digging, the pin is 0.060 diameter, 1.33 in long and the spacing under the pad is 0.040 in. Pretty sure I cut them out of 1.5 stock. The length is best cut a little long and tweaked in rather than cutting to length the first time. The length is not super critical but it's a lot easier to take a little off than to add it back. :)

And a little more, the pin pad has a straight hole and DOES NOT accept a pin with a head on it so you need the correct style pin pad.

@willo, I have ONE which I can spare. It is an official VDH spare. It measures 1.310 inches long and is .06150 inches diameter, hardened stainless rod.

If you want I will send it to you. It is like this, I have three Phoenix and three Krakens and thus I am very jealous and stingy of my spares, as in sparing and greedy :eyebrow:. But, just for you, a one time deal, one VDH pin, special deal, FREE!

I can probably turn up a mushroom for you also.

Send me your address in a PM and I will have it on to you.

LOL, just saying, $1,500 might get somebody this, or not. I am kinda particular to it.

James

@willo, I have ONE which I can spare. It is an official VDH spare. It measures 1.310 inches long and is .06150 inches diameter, hardened stainless rod.

If you want I will send it to you. It is like this, I have three Phoenix and three Krakens and thus I am very jealous of my spares, as in sparing and greedy :eyebrow:. But, just for you, a one time deal, one VDH pin, special deal FREE!

I can probably turn up a mushroom for you also.

Send me your address in a PM and I will have it on to you.

LOL, just saying, $1,500 might get somebody this, or not. I am kinda particular to it.

James
I've got the mushroom (pin pad) covered. Between us he should be good!

Back
Top Bottom