Ppd?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okies - I finally introduced myself on the sticky :) Now I just need to figure out how to add a photo to my profile.

Mampsa:
Anybody planning a ppd divers night?
that's right... it's been a while since we had that... last time was mikiki's farewell night.

they'll be having one tomorrow night in PG, though :D

Babukins:
Okies - I finally introduced myself on the sticky :) Now I just need to figure out how to add a photo to my profile.
it should be somewhere in the user cp tab :)

Mampsa:
Anybody planning a ppd divers night?
can we finally have it in malate or makati? i can't drink if i'm gonna drive home all the way from ortigas!

@babukins: who we are... hmmmmm... talk about a tough question

one thing for certain though - no other group in the whole 70,000+ membership of SB quite like the PPD!

Jag

jag, makati would be perfect. in fact, anywhere in the fort would be superb. that way, i just have to crawl home if i would end up overdosed in alcohol. :) :) :)

rhadamantus:
that way, i just have to crawl home if i would end up overdosed in alcohol. :) :) :)

Aha.....

can someone buy her a crash helmet as well please

bwahaha!

btw, kuya jon this is a nice smiley:
lam.gif

Babukins:

Welcome to the PPD Babu :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom