PPD Photo Workshop Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
mike with cla
227343355_86f8d5d686_o.jpg

everone getting busy with their photos
227343428_04cba123ba_o.jpg

eric and caloy wating for their turn with mike
227343292_cccfae4171_o.jpg

tim (wolverine)...i don't know what he's doing...watching "superfriends" as koya put it :rofl2:
227343391_9bdb3c2887_o.jpg
Man, there's a lot of open containers so close to those expensive looking laptops. And what's that Larry's mixing up in the background?

Who said that you can't have fun while learning? Congratulations boys and girls.

so how was the party in metrowalk? :boings:

(@ish/mikiki: bittersweet?)

can't believe i missed a ppd night :sigh_2:

@jonix: i don't know. you guys tell me :bunny:

I read that iris lol. Want to know what happened last saturday night? haha. ill pm u later.

dinner in metrowalk was nice, missed the whole gang already.

Kuya jon, where do u work in ortigas?? im usually at emerald after work from makati to go to gym, i can visit u netime for ur tshirt. . . oh, and im going to get my PPD tag too! hehe.

CONGRATS to our new Photographers!!! Keep on shootin'! :)

Just checked out your threads in the UW forum. Great pics guys! Koya, your clownfish are amazing!

And nice hockey hair eric. :)

ishbaby:
I read that iris lol. Want to know what happened last saturday night? haha. ill pm u later.

dinner in metrowalk was nice, missed the whole gang already.

Kuya jon, where do u work in ortigas?? im usually at emerald after work from makati to go to gym, i can visit u netime for ur tshirt. . . oh, and im going to get my PPD tag too! hehe.

CONGRATS to our new Photographers!!! Keep on shootin'! :)

i can't find your tag. i requested a replacement, i'll be able to get it next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom