PPD Photo Workshop Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From this weeks Asia Divers newsletter:

"
Some more heavy metal comes to Asia Divers
We had a group of 8 students from Hong Kong and Manila join photography instructor Mike Veitch in the Philippines for a 4-day workshop concentrating on the fantastic macro life of the area. The last two days were hosted by El Galleon/Asia Divers where they were able to take advantage of our beautiful facilities and of course spend their final night at the Point Bar! Once our eager photographers understood they can’t all take pictures of the same frog fish or the same cuttlefish or the same wreck at the SAME time from the SAME angle, their photos improved enormously! The underwater photos in this newsletter were taken by Larry Bird and as you can see the results are breathtaking. This was just a warm up for next year’s big event and with the quality of photos the participants took home we expect big things for next year! A big congratulations to Caloy and Myra Samson, Jon Aguirre, Mike Pak, Larry Bird, Tim Tan, Eric Quinn, and Cathy Laureta for participating and taking home some fantastic photos. Please see below for more information on our upcoming Digital Photo Fest. June 3-10, 2007"

If anyone wants a copy of the newsletter let me know and I'll forward it to you.

Drew

Can't wait for the pix myself, jag. i wonder what exhibition ish did last saturday... hmmm... :D

happybuddha:
From this weeks Asia Divers newsletter:

"
Some more heavy metal comes to Asia Divers
We had a group of 8 students from Hong Kong and Manila join photography instructor Mike Veitch in the Philippines for a 4-day workshop concentrating on the fantastic macro life of the area. The last two days were hosted by El Galleon/Asia Divers where they were able to take advantage of our beautiful facilities and of course spend their final night at the Point Bar! Once our eager photographers understood they can’t all take pictures of the same frog fish or the same cuttlefish or the same wreck at the SAME time from the SAME angle, their photos improved enormously! The underwater photos in this newsletter were taken by Larry Bird and as you can see the results are breathtaking. This was just a warm up for next year’s big event and with the quality of photos the participants took home we expect big things for next year! A big congratulations to Caloy and Myra Samson, Jon Aguirre, Mike Pak, Larry Bird, Tim Tan, Eric Quinn, and Cathy Laureta for participating and taking home some fantastic photos. Please see below for more information on our upcoming Digital Photo Fest. June 3-10, 2007"

If anyone wants a copy of the newsletter let me know and I'll forward it to you.

Drew

hey drew can you please forward the newletter to jaguirre14@yahoo.com. i subscribed to their newsletter months ago but am still yet to receive a copy. thanks.

actual workshop photo at aquav...

226081895_192be123cd_o.jpg

point bar saturday night...

226081931_e8b904ae43_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom