PPD (Philippine Pasaway Divers) mini DOR video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoops, double post..

sorry, couldn't download video. my connection too slow. perhaps will start it tonight and let download overnight.

Yes, the Phenom is amazing underwater. I taped a 1 pound weight to the domeport as i thought it was a little buoyant at the front

jonix:
:laughing: i'll go kalbo (bald) since it's summer :D

@jam: forget about me, i'm a giveaway...look for caloy, matt & paolo

You serious man? I was planning on doing the same, but decided to cut it short instead. It's so much more convenient diving with short hair compared to when my locks were long. It was an entanglement hazard. :D

Hey all! Methinks the confusion with quicktime and playback lends to a simple answer: install the newest version available free at http://www.apple.com/quicktime. Anyhow, I've gotten the 2nd video edited but it may take a while to upluad due to workload. be rest assured i'll have it up in a few days. Happy viewing!

greatwolf:
You serious man? I was planning on doing the same, but decided to cut it short instead. It's so much more convenient diving with short hair compared to when my locks were long. It was an entanglement hazard. :D

of course am not serious...gen. emilio will get mad at me :D

mitchamurao:
Hey all! Methinks the confusion with quicktime and playback lends to a simple answer: install the newest version available free at http://www.apple.com/quicktime. Anyhow, I've gotten the 2nd video edited but it may take a while to upluad due to workload. be rest assured i'll have it up in a few days. Happy viewing!
Mitch, how about a disk copy? we'll pay cheap only though.

Back
Top Bottom