PPD and visitors VOTE NOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

done!
:D
Rick

Gee... I'm sorry, I already voted before I saw this post.... I voted for the one of a bunch of divers holding a banner that said something about scubaboard and Philippine Paradise Divers and Diveorama..... :wink:

I voted for the Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil....that was FUNNY!!!

I voted for the Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil....that was FUNNY!!!
just FYI, we got it reversed - it was supposed to be see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil....but we didn't realize we were setup the wrong way! hehe. :)

just FYI, we got it reversed - it was supposed to be see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil....but we didn't realize we were setup the wrong way! hehe. :)

Ahhh...who cares, as long as you had fun! :lotsalove:

Ahhh...who cares, as long as you had fun! :lotsalove:

hehe true. We sure did have fun - that dive will go down as one of my most memorable dives ever. To top it off, I got chased and harassed by a triggerfish while the rest gleefully watched! :)

We had lots of shots that weren't submitted (or didn't make the final 12). I'll post some of them once the poll is over. :)

What happened to that naked shot of me with: -

"Philippine Paradise Divers - An Online Offshoot - the fun one - Of Scubaboard.Com (and its affliliated companies and subsidiaries thereof)"

tattooed on the side of my willy in inch-high letters?

I was sure I was going to win :doh:

That is QUITE a visual...Thanks Larry!!

:shocked:

That's my..."You think you're putting that where??" face

Back
Top Bottom