posting pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ok all how do you post pictures and what format do they need to be in went to wallmart they put them on cd for me from this weekend with new camera first time some ok some hum terrible thanks

jpg and gif's work.... I think.. I've only used jpg.

You have to have the pics hosted somewhere if you want to post them "inline" (and that only works in the uw photo forum). You can also use the "attach file" button to post them as a link. Don't know the size requirements, but I try and keep mine under 50kb. You can resize them using photoshop or, in winxp, at least, right click the pic, select "resize" and select "small".

If you have the pics hosted, then when you are in the UW Photo forum, use the "IMG" button to put the link into your post. Or just put your link to the pic inside of IMG tags....

ex. IMG www........whatever.jpg /IMG with [ ] 's around both the IMG and /IMG Had to remove the brackets because it treated my example like a picture, and didn't show the code.

again, this only works in the forums where allowed... uwphoto is the only one, I think.

The attach file method works in all forums... Just noticed that there is a max file size under the attach file ... max= 102400bytes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom