Posting Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chippy

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone kindly tell me how I post more than one photo in the same message?

Cheers

Paul

Pretty new on this board too but I think the way people do it is that they actually post links to the image and not the actual image itself. You'll need either your own webspace or some place that hosts pictures like imagestation.com (I think thats what it is called)... I've seen that on other boards... hope that helps...

Ok cheers, i'll try sticking a few on my site and add a link and see what happens

Right then, a bit of a test to see if it works (more like whether I've done it properly):-

05August2003015.jpg

03August2003034.jpg

03August2003041.jpg

P7120056.JPG

P7110063.JPG

All piccs were taken here in Jersey, UK

Paul

I'd say you got it right! LOL

Cool pics!

who do you use to post or host your pictures trying to find someone to host my picture ect thanks

Medic...I use a service called ScubaShots. I tried all the free services most everyone mentions but there was always a problem of some kind. When my fellow photographer Larry decided to start his own hosting service, I signed on! He's a photographer too so he knows what we want.

For $3 a month or $33 a year (1 month free when prepaid), you get 30MB of space at 1gig transfer rate. There's no banners, pop-ups, ads to deal with and it's laid out to be extremely easy to use and manipulate.

If you're interested, just email Larry at info@allenhost.com and tell him I sent ya!

I had Larry open an account for me today and as soon as I figure out the Remote Gallery software I'll start uploading.

Ronsch once bubbled...
I had Larry open an account for me today and as soon as I figure out the Remote Gallery software I'll start uploading.

I use Gallery Remote all the time so if you have any questions, just ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom