Posting pics from flickr.com in a thread-------

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
How is this now done ???.........See this link below I provided ie post #201(that I made a while ago)..

http://www.scubaboard.com/community/threads/welcome-to-the-new-scubaboard.520624/

tia..........Joe diver 85.......

P.S.......I used to (just) hit the 'image' icon & C&P the 'BBCode' in my post---now when I try this, I only get a 'Box with URL' where the pic is supposed to be(again, see my above link I provided)........again,...thanks...Joe

disregard..

Last edited:
I don't think flickr supports img code.

I maintain a separate photobucket account just for this purpose.

It does since I've done it.

Last edited:

They used to till this site changed it's format-----well, @ least I've posted well over 400pics on that thread alone---in the past(ie before SB did it's 'changing thingy'......)

Also------ I have a Photobucket account---for over 10 years----but------Pb does not upload pixel per pixel-or they didn't 8 to 10 years ago.....That's why I went to Flickr about 5 years ago......:).....

ds, whoever got this 'new' place going has screwed up..........It's not flickr, it's this place----------NO OTHER places I'm a member @ have given me any problems(with posting my flickr pics on them)------what are the odds flickr is good for them--& not here-----, with this place just happenening to have changed everything in the last week or 2 ???????????.........give me a break.....:).......thanks anyway for your help-----guess it's just not gunna happen here.........

EDIT......AND-----where did 'solo diver' come from under my name & avatar???...I never chose anything like that(although I do 90% of my diving solo)......In the 'old' format, 'photographer' was there ------instead of the now 'solo diver'......

Last edited:

Used to be supported here----BEFORE 'the new thingy'(change)----well, @ least I have about 400 pics on a running thread 'Cayman Picture of the Day' that were all up & showing(hell, maybe more?--I'd have to count them up).......

And--I too have a Photobucket account------for about 10 years now----but, they don't upload pixel per pixel there(or @ least they used to not)....That's why I specifically went to flickr,----- about 5 years ago..........:)

disregard..

What happened to your post to me???.............Did you 'delete' it ---or did you get zapped???...........lol

upload_2016-1-17_9-4-15.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom