Posting 2011 Dive Schedules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all!

It is time for all you New Jersey shop owners, boat Captains, and dive clubs to send me your 2011 dive schedules (if you have them). As most of you know, NJDive.com has been posting the NJ diving schedules for all the boats, shops, and clubs in NJ for several years now. Last season we posted 31 different schedules, all in one place (and for free). I want to see if we can do more schedules this year. I currently have two schedules on the site now, but know many should be ready by now. Please send the schedules in a table format (if possible) to me at mb104@aol.com

If there is a New Jersey dive shop, club, or boat not listed on my site, just let me know and it will be done. It's that easy. The site had over 24,000 visits in 2010, so divers are definitely using it.

I hope to see all of you out on the water this season. I can't wait!

Thanks
Mike
NJDive.com

Crappy music? I though the whole world loves country music....

Anyway, so far there are 14 schedules on the site with a bunch pending. Also, we just got our 300th member on the forum! Come join us.

Even I listen to country music and I'm from Jersey City....of course I lean toward Irish country music :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom