Post your mandarinfish pics/videos..It's cold & nasty here @ home(Louisiana) now,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
so let's have a little fun, might even bring back some (good)old memories......Post your favorite mandarinfish pic---or video, heck might even be better(No way were they gunna let me turn on any lites on our dive-there were about 8 of us taking pics & darkness was what they wanted---but next time..haha)...These little creatures are so beautiful, & I had no idea what I was about to shoot......

Only rule is 1 pic/video per day, so let's get it going.....I'll start with this one, not that great-----but it's one, (----I know we have some great ones out there)......Taken in front of Turtle Bay Resort Moalboal, Cebu....

Mandarin pic/video of the day:

8123979427_8f69785b4e_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Got some great video footage here in malapascua two nights ago of several mating mandarins - including one lucky fella with his choice of three keen gals. But I will need to wait for a better Internet connection to upload it! Stay tuned :)

Got some great video footage here in malapascua two nights ago of several mating mandarins - including one lucky fella with his choice of three keen gals. But I will need to wait for a better Internet connection to upload it! Stay tuned :)

can't wait---keep us posted....

EDIT:...Did you get any stills---of the blessed event(s)...

Last edited:
Ok, here is my "limit" for the day (and about my only shot--those guys didn't want to come up out of the coral too much that night). Shot at the "Pier" in Anilao/ May, 2012 w/ a Canon G-11. // ww

mandarin 1 copy.jpg

WW, very good pic.......I'll post another......OK guys, keep them coming..
8362200357_bb1331d5fd_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Well ok. One more, same place, same dive. // ww

mandarin copy.jpg

I agree about the current Louisiana weather, so here is my mandarinfish shot

001_adj_DSC4808 mandarin fish by edpdiver, on Flickr

Last edited:
Yet to get such good shots as above

Here is one of mine from Puerto Galera, Philippines.

GTS_7596M1Csig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom