Post your favorite Bonaire Dive Picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Molly%20Miller.jpg

Squat%20Anemone%20Shrimp.jpg

Sergeant%20Major%202.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_LFrD78TeE8g/STx4139I8-I/AAAAAAAACug/-Ffzccbs-vo/s720/Sergeant Major 2.jpg

Smooth%20Trunkfish%20%28adolescent%29.jpg

Spotted%20Cleaner%20Shrimp%202.jpg

Parrot.jpg

trunkfish3_2_bon04.jpg

anemone_shrimp21.jpg

Hi,

here's one of our favourite pictures from our last Bonaire Trip in September 2008.

We were lucky to be there during Coral Spawning and found this spawning Brittle Star:

More Bonaire pictures taken by my husband over the last years can be found here:

pluetzer.com

(I was not allowed to directly link this URL, as this is my first post on this board :depressed:)

Nicole P.

Attachments

• Foto_0141.JPG
    Foto_0141.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 112
Very cool shot, Nicole.

here is my favorite shot I've taken in five trips to Bonaire
Yellowhead Jawfish with Eggs.
Nice shot. That was an exercise in patience, I bet. I have a similar shot, but not as good, that took the better part of a dive hovering motionless a few inches off the sand in Belize. And that was after surveying a hundred jawfish looking for eggs.

Last edited:
Hi,

here's one of our favourite pictures from our last Bonaire Trip in September 2008.

We were lucky to be there during Coral Spawning and found this spawning Brittle Star:

More Bonaire pictures taken by my husband over the last years can be found here:

pluetzer.com

(I was not allowed to directly link this URL, as this is my first post on this board :depressed:)

Nicole P.

That is the Brittle Star Eating the Coral Ovum! The Brittle Stars come out and capture the Ovum as it is released from the coral! Starfish Spawn differently, but very nice shot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom