Possum Kingdom on Fri/Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Our shop is going to have an instructor and one AOW student out at PK on Fri/Sat. I called Scuba Point at PK and they confirmed they will be open if anyone wants to join them. It is very nice that they will open even for a couple of people. At least I can post this and make it worth their while to open up of a couple more people happen to go. Let's Dive!!!!

Looks like our guy is going to CSSP on Friday and then Possum Kingdom on Saturday.

Debraw:
Looks like our guy is going to CSSP on Friday and then Possum Kingdom on Saturday.

Hi Debraw
I got an email from CSSP stating they will be closed this friday.

They are just letting my student in this last time. I requested access before they decided to close. Thanks for keepng me in the loop Froglady! You know what's weird? I didn't get that email and I am a dive shop!

my dry suite class has been changed to sun. So I might join you on sat at PK. What time will you all be arriving?

Back
Top Bottom