Possible shots across the bow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwhitlock:
In my career I have expienced some of the craziest things....It seemed for a long time I was doubed the Sh#@t magnet by my fellow officers. The cool thing is that with each hair raising experience I gained knowledge that I could not have gotten in any school. If anything this magnet of yours might turn out to be a valuble asset...
WE curently have a rookie who three nights ago stopped a vehicle for a minor traffic violation. Turned out that this guy drove 300 mile to the beach to kill himself. He told us that if we did not place him in jail he would drive down the road and find the first Semi truck and turn in its path. He also stated that he is a accident reconstruction inv. and as he was driving to the beach he was driving in the blind spots of several semi trucks hoping that they pull over onto him to make his suicide look like an accident...
I feel that this was a case of devine intervention just like your guy.....
We just had one of those that compleeted the job.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=160662

We just had a rookie get assigned to my shift. He wasn't born when I started with the department. He has never heard of Lassie, The munsters, Happy Days rings a bell and Mr. "T" is a what? :D

3.5 hours to go for an official no dive Christmas. :wink:

Gary D.

Rick Inman:
I'll be right over. :wink:
Right after shift bid on 122806 at 0800 we start training at the Marine Building. :D

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom