POSEIDON XStream Deco DIVING REGULATOR - Excellent Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paddyp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
POSEIDON XStream Deco DIVING REGULATOR - Excellent Condition

This is listed on eBay and I am willing to listen to offers and sell through this site. Relisted due to a sale falling through.

Link to new ebay listing --- > POSEIDON XSTREAM DIVING REGULATOR - Excellent Condition | eBay

This set comprises of first and second stages, with depth gauge, clip, and bungee. You have the peace of mind that you are buying a perfectly functioning piece of equipment because I had this regulator serviced at DiveLife in Manchester on 21/04/2011. It can be used with Air and Nitrox. It was also O2 cleaned and therefore can be used with up to 99.95% oxygen. I will enclose the receipt for this service. I paid £290 only a few months ago including the full service.

My only reason for selling is that I have just bought a full face mask that comes with an integrated regulator.

In excellent working order.
Feel free to drop me an email at carlinpaul@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom