Poseidon Mark VI Complete Set-up for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J1950

New
Reaction score
Poseidon Mark VI with lots of extras for sale. The complete unit with a Poseidon BCD and quick release $3000. Just the rebreather and all the extras is #2500. Either way it comes with many extra parts, Poseidon integrated second stage regulator, 130' and 157" deco batteries, and multiple attachments to any BCD or BP. The unit was serviced in the last six months and it has all the 200' tec software installed. I will also include two new oxygen sensors with the unit although the present ones are functional. Many photos are attached. a video showing the startup procedure is available upon request. Please contact me via private message preferably

Attachments

• GLR_6923.jpg
    GLR_6923.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 116
  • GLR_6928.jpg
    GLR_6928.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 127
  • GLR_6933.jpg
    GLR_6933.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 107
  • GLR_6967.jpg
    GLR_6967.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 105
  • GLR_6968.jpg
    GLR_6968.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 102
  • GLR_6970.jpg
    GLR_6970.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 96
  • GLR_6972.jpg
    GLR_6972.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 108
Poseidon Mark VI with lots of extras for sale. The complete unit with a Poseidon BCD and quick release $3000. Just the rebreather and all the extras is #2500. Either way it comes with many extra parts, Poseidon integrated second stage regulator, 130' and 157" deco batteries, and multiple attachments to any BCD or BP. The unit was serviced in the last six months and it has all the 200' tec software installed. I will also include two new oxygen sensors with the unit although the present ones are functional. Many photos are attached. a video showing the startup procedure is available upon request. Please contact me via private message preferably

Hi J,
Where did you get the adaptor from?
gl with the sale and happy diving.

Back
Top Bottom