POSEIDON JETSTREAM MANUAL -- THE ACTUAL ONE AND NOT THE CONSUMER P.O.S . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigbella

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I thought that it'd be a good idea to get a few FFM repair manuals on this newer forum -- for educational purposes only -- and not just those typical consumer "useless as t*ts on a bull" consumer versions, which are laughably bad -- some printed with red, yellow and green traffic light highlighting, by way of warnings.

There was a time when manufacturers gave their customers far more credit than they do today; though, to their credit, will, grudgingly, allow a hose to be swapped-out, with some supervision . . .

Attachments

• ATMOSPHERE.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 84
There was a time when manufacturers gave their customers far more credit than they do today; though, to their credit, will, grudgingly, allow a hose to be swapped-out, with some supervision . . .
One word: "frackingsplinenuts"

There on there for a reason I'm told. I replace them with nut nuts. I'm tempted to take one of those regs in to shop for a different hose.... And inquire about my ability to change it myself. Actually, when I had them do a quick rebuild on an MK17 an they charged about 3.5 times what buddasummer would charge me for parts, I commented that it was way overprice. The shop guy replied that they were real SP parts. I said mine were too. He said they would not use them if I brought them in. I said fine. Just commenting on the butt-vexing markup, not asking you to ever do anything again for me. It's just a bunch of o-rings and some other misc pieces and I'd just do it myself going forward. He told me I couldn't...

OMMOHY

Back
Top Bottom