Poseidon Jetstream 1st stage with Xtreme second?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will this work? dont want to have to buy another reg for my doubles set up and was wondering if the xtreme 2nd stage will fit in a poseidon jetstream 1st stage? or should i just use poseidon xtreme 1st and 2nd stages for first set and poseidon jetstream 1st and 2nd stages for 2nd set for doubles set up?

Spoon:
Will this work? dont want to have to buy another reg for my doubles set up and was wondering if the xtreme 2nd stage will fit in a poseidon jetstream 1st stage? or should i just use poseidon xtreme 1st and 2nd stages for first set and poseidon jetstream 1st and 2nd stages for 2nd set for doubles set up?

I don't know if the combo will work (for what?), and I definately should not be answering this question... but as I just happened to ask this in my LDS, I will share his count. According to this shop (Pos dealer/tech) they fit ie you can put Xtreme second on Jetstream first. LDS claims to have clients who have done this one way or the other (Jet 2nd on Xtreme 1st or Xtreme 1st on Jet 2nd).

Back
Top Bottom