Poseidon Cyklon 5000 First, Second, and Octo Never Been Wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiverGuam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Poseidon Cyklon 5000 First, Second, and Octo; Never Been Wet, with two spare LP hoses. This was a gift to someone who did not dive, and they have passed it to me to sell on SB.

I know nothing about Poseidon regulators, and though the regs have never been used in the water, I cannot say anything about their readiness to dive. They are complete, but no one out here services Poseidons.

It will fit in a large flat rate box so shipping to the mainland will be $17.00 by USPS. International priority rates seem to go about $60.00 for the large flat rate box.

PM serious offers, and we can talk about shipping. (No one out here dives Poseidon, so I am not sure of the value)(paypal to pay)

Cyklon 500 1.jpgCyklon 500 2.jpg

PM'd offer out for consultation

---------- Post added ----------

I can send these international through a friend's Commerical DHL account as well, which might make shipping less, so international buyers come on down.

It comes with the DIN adaptor!

The guy says $300 shipped to mainland USA, or $300 plus whatever the actual shipping cost is for international, now that someone has made an offer.

How much total to china or HK? 350?

Poseidon Cyklon 5000 First, Second, and Octo; Never Been Wet, with two spare LP hoses. This was a gift to someone who did not dive, and they have passed it to me to sell on SB.

I know nothing about Poseidon regulators, and though the regs have never been used in the water, I cannot say anything about their readiness to dive. They are complete, but no one out here services Poseidons.

It will fit in a large flat rate box so shipping to the mainland will be $17.00 by USPS. International priority rates seem to go about $60.00 for the large flat rate box.

PM serious offers, and we can talk about shipping. (No one out here dives Poseidon, so I am not sure of the value)(paypal to pay)

View attachment 126164View attachment 126165

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom