Portulano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Whos the guy with the video camera? he owns the same one i do.... :wink:
good eye mike. He's mitch amurao, ppd and pasaway. Man that monster (the amphibico phenom) was light as a feather even at depth. hehe dunno if he can upload the video here though.

I believe Mitch (Amurao) is going to edit it to make all of us look good. It i after all in High definition video.

Side bar:

In every dive we made, Lolo Pao was triple layered against the cold water;
A Halcyon elcipse bp/w went down without a diver; and
A brand new cresssi mask and snorkel also went down without a face (diver).

I'll let the concerned divers chime in with their stories though.

Portlano diving can be that interesting. We stumbled upon a cavern (on the swim back to Portulano) and we saw a lot of lobsters, their long antennaes probing us while we set up for cam shots. Since this dive was around noontime, I was imagining a lobster thermidor. I guess everyone had the same idea and soon enough some of us were doing the "secret" hand signal for "I'm starving". We made it a short dive (48 minutes) and hit the buffet table still in our wetsuits!

clgsamson:
Side bar:

In every dive we made, Lolo Pao was triple layered against the cold water;
A Halcyon elcipse bp/w went down without a diver; and
A brand new cresssi mask and snorkel also went down without a face (diver).

I'll let the concerned divers chime in with their stories though.

:scared: nyaaa!!! who was it?

full story please :boings:

clgsamson:
Portlano diving can be that interesting. We stumbled upon a cavern (on the swim back to Portulano) and we saw a lot of lobsters, their long antennaes probing us while we set up for cam shots. Since this dive was around noontime, I was imagining a lobster thermidor. I guess everyone had the same idea and soon enough some of us were doing the "secret" hand signal for "I'm starving". We made it a short dive (48 minutes) and hit the buffet table still in our wetsuits!

i really felt hungry after that dive :D

at Dive N Trek my octo hose got pinned under the bp strap (near the waist buckle) and since it was hung around my neck i had no choice but to loosen the belt...i forgot that i was holding my cressi matrix mask :D

bye bye it went...so this is officially my first aborted dive...aborted because of stupidity bwahahahahaha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom