Portable Dive Table

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danclem

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi:

Do any of you Northern California divers know the name of the portable table that I see divers commonly using in the Monterey/Pt Lobos area? Apparently they are readily available at Home Depot and similar outlets down south, but are not carried in Seattle area outlets where I live.

There are four removable legs, and a larger round cylinder that is placed under the middle of the table to add a fifth "leg" to support the weight of tanks and other gear.

Thanks for any help!

Dan

I have seen alot of divers using this as a worktable when setting up gear (better than bending over when doing it on the ground) and as a bench to assist when putting on the gear. I was going to buy one when I realized I already used my trucks tailgate for the same purpose. I would buy one if I dove out of any other kind of vehicle, for now I will stick to my tailgate.

I know the Home Depot in Woodinville has them. I have bought two of them there.

Thanks all! Should be able to pick up one with this information.

By way of background, I dive out of my Touareg, and am an underwater photographer. The table would really help with gear and a large DSLR rig.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom