Port St Lucie Diving Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm visiting the area with the family. Is there a dive operator that is recommended in the Port St Lucie area? Is the diving here similar to West Palm?
Thanks

The diving here is god awful. A very good day in the summer will get you 15-20 vizabilty. I rate viso as you can see a shape and sorta tell what it is.

There is only one outfit in the yellow pages Sal Rastrelli's U/W Adventures 772-692-7280.

My reccommendation is to head south to at least Jupiter :)45 min) to do your diving.

On a good day you can catch Pepper Park and dive that from shore with low vis and medium sized critters, for the price of a shore dive it is good.

Eric

pm sent :D

sgj:
I'm visiting the area with the family. Is there a dive operator that is recommended in the Port St Lucie area? Is the diving here similar to West Palm?
Thanks
HI,
THE DIVING AT FORT PIERCE IS NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS WEST PALM AND LOWER.
THE VISABILITY IS BAD AND MAYBE FOR LOBSTER DIVING OF THE STATE PARK BEACH.
I,M SAILING MY BOAT TO THE KEYS AFTER HURRICANE SEASON AND ON TO THE BAHAMAS. HOPE TO GET SOME GOOD DIVING IN THERE. WE ARE GOING ON A CRUISE SHIP IN JAN. AND I'M GOING DIVING IN ST MAARTEN.
STOP BY THE BOAT NEXT TIME YOUR HERE AT THE CITY MARINA.
LATER CAPTAIN WOLF

Welcome to ScubaBoard Captain Wolf. This post is four months old and I think the poster is here and gone.

You are at the city marnia?

The shallow water lobster here can get really big. I saw where a diver caught a 15.5 pounder about a month ago.

I am moving to south beach next month and hope to dive Kimberly Bergalis area whenever the vis hits over 15'. Hopefully I will be spending enough time in the water that I can find the critters blind.

Hope to see you around.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom