Port Hardy / Port McNeill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlazierB

Contributor
Reaction score
I know short notice but...

We have booked a weekend of diving (September 19 - 21) in Port Hardy/McNeill and am looking for some more divers. We have five confirmed going but could use a couple more. The cost is $145 for two dives a day and $35 a night for accommodations. The plan is to arrive in Port McNeill Friday night. Dive Port Hardy Saturday and Port McNeill on Sunday. The dives are with Sun Fun Divers out of Port McNeill, I've gone with them before and I found the trips to be very fun and well worth the money. Usually spend 7-8hrs a day in the boat... Between the diving, sightseeing and the company the trip is very well priced.

If your interested please let me know before Friday. You can contact me here though PM, any questions please don't hesitate to ask...

Thanks

ß

I am probally keen to go out on saturday in port hardy. send me your email address or something and maybe we can talk about it now if your online.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom