Port Elizabeth Diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PolsVoice

Reaction score
Yeah!!! I'm going to get to dive in SA in a week!.

I finally got my flight itinerary and the only place I'm going to be able to dive since we are flying nearly every other day, is in PE on the 3rd of March. I am desperately trying to contact an operator who would be willing to take me out to the St. Croix scuba trails. I've contacted Prodive.co.za and am waiting to hear from them, however I was wondering if anyone else knows of any other Port Elizabeth dive operators? I found a link to odipe.co.za but it seems to be dead.

I'm so stoked to finally get to dive in a place that has such exciting marine life! I really hope I get to see some nudibranches although I hear that they live closer to the cape tip. I'll still settle for a couple of Raggies though!!

-PolsVoice

Hi

You’re so lucky flying to SA next week. I wish I were going too. I was there two years ago and loved it. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to dive because of the perpetual rough sea conditions, and my flight schedule. I did however go to the ProDive dive shop in PE and purchased my dive computer there. The staff was really friendly and seemed quite professional. ProDive has two operations in PE; one in Walmer Park Shopping Centre, and the other at Shark Rock Pier at Hobie Beach. As the same suggests, the later is located near the beach, where I watched them conduct shores dive under the pier. I think there are ship wrecks in the area. They also go to St Croix. You can check out their web site at www.prodive.co.za or contact them directly at dive@prodive.co.za or tel: 083-6568485.

Have a great holiday in SA

Sylvie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom