Porpoise Bay: Memorial Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJewel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am leading another 3 day trip this year for the Memorial day weekend.

Cost per diver is $455.00 Canadian, Up to 9 boat dives available. Unlimited shore diving. Lodging, food also included.

Dive will include the Chaudiere, Tzoonie Narrows, Agamenmon wall, and many more.

For more information post a message here or email me at Julie@mossbaydivers.net

Julie Parkhurst
In a wet bikini with a dry martini

Wow this trip filled fast.

No space left.

Thanks to all who heard about it through scubaboard.

Well we leave tomorrow in the early AM. Kevin and I can't wait.

We kind of oversold the trip so things should be cozy. I will be bringing a few guitars for those of us who play. If anyone else wants to bring an instrument please feel free. We will be set up for showing underwater photos and videos in our float house.

Kevin will be holding a wreck diving workshop for anyone who is interested. We also will have a few scooters up there for those interested in trying one.

Kevin's birthday is on the 28th so we will have a celebration for him as well.

We will see all of you there.

What a great trip we had, Thanks much to Kal and Ann for hosting another wonderful weekend. We ended up having so many people we had to overnight them at places other than Porpoise Bay Charters but we fit them all aboard the boats during the day for what Kevin descibes as some of the best diving he has ever done.

This weekend was extra special because it was Kevin's Birthday. We celebrated in song and desert with his favorite, Brownies, 4 kinds of brownies.

Special thanks to Kevin, Randy, Marybeth, Brad, Tim, Nick, Adele, Jill, Peter, Terry, Teri, Larry, Kathy, Suzie, Tattoo Bob, Jeremy, Ebeth, Kurt, Karina, Ken, and everyone else who went with us this weekend.

Kal and Ann did do a great job. So did Julie, she kept us on schedule, delt with the finances, Helped to create my wonderful Birthday Desert, and much more.

If there is anyone interested in checking out Porpoise Bay Charters I suggest you go to their website at www.porpoisebaycharters.com

Julie and I will be leading another trip there in the near future, We hope to take many of the same divers with us as well as many new divers. If you are interested in going keep checking our website at www.mossbaydivers.com or look for postings here on scubaboard.

I wanted to note that I have heard so many divers telling me that they are not planning on diving in Canada as much siting the closing gap in the monetary exchange rate.

I just wanted to iterate that the diving there is still great, The people there are still great and until the canadian $ gets to be worth more than the US $ there should be no reason for anyone to not go.

Kevin and I have been diving all over western Canada and we would be happy to give you any information we can on the diving there.

Back
Top Bottom