Suggestion "Popular Features"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
CHUD

CHUD

Contributor
Reaction score
Blech. I prefer having "New Posts" as a primary link right there on the opening screen instead of having to click "Quick Links" to get to it.

But go ahead and be like my wife: ignore me. :wink:

Not sure y its not on yers but.......every time I open up Scubaboard via a shortcut on my desktop, its right there. Its usually the first thing I click on if I dont have any PM's.

Why do you think youll be ignored here? Even if its just to argue, somebody's BOUND to reply

Don't you have it there in the top navigation bar that goes right accross the screen? I do no matter what page I bring up (it's a couple to the left of 'quick links')

I've been playing with the navigation bar to fit in more stuff (the faq, the photo gallery, the shop) and it doesn't all want to squeeze in on lower resolutions. I will try and get new posts back up top but no promises.

mikswi:
Why do you think youll be ignored here? Even if its just to argue, somebody's BOUND to reply

No we won't!...I mean.. Yeah we will! errr... Hold on a sec. I think I need to take myself outside and, umm...'resolve' this... :wink:

Joe

PS. If you really look like THAT Chud, you are lucky she just ignores you. :wink:

Tech Admin:
I've been playing with the navigation bar to fit in more stuff (the faq, the photo gallery, the shop) and it doesn't all want to squeeze in on lower resolutions. I will try and get new posts back up top but no promises.

Honey, is that you? :07:

No problem if you can't get it back up there; at least you gave me something to complain about. That makes it a good day. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom