• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

poor quality...AWFUL service....SANTI...

Discussion in 'SANTI Diving Equipment' started by linasglv, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Santi Diving

Santi Diving Angel Fish

Dear Divers

In response to the last post of not satisfied Customer, we feel obligated to clarify the issue. We had been contacted with Client and asked to send back his suit for amendment to the factory.
    Unfortunately Client request was to receive a brand new suit which naturally we couldn’t accept as the number of potential defects didn’t let us to replace the whole suit.

Thank you for nice movie and hope after your own repair the suit is still ready for another dives.

Tomasz Stachura
    CEO Santi

xdjio likes this.
  2. chillyinCanada

chillyinCanada Solo Diver Staff Member

"Unwanted pee valve"? Must be a diaper guy. :D

3. linasglv

linasglv Angel Fish

# of Dives:
    Ok.One more time...
    Dump valve was defective from the FIRST dive...
    Seals wear out...Yes, but not after less than 100 dives. And not among the seams...And what about neoprene socks? And again among the seams...
    Traumatic hole??? You must be joking...Traumatic...from the INSIDE??? I'm very flattered, but I'm not THAT powerfull :)

---------- Post added February 12th, 2014 at 09:40 PM ----------

I did...from the first problem (dump valve) I contacted the dealer. I even send him short video shot from the dive...After this suit was laying at my home for about 6 months. Was very easy to replace the valve. Of course if you WISH to replace...

Helmet....same story. Call to dealer->picture of hood->nothing happened....

The socks and neck seal....Call->pictures->2 months of waiting...NOTHING happened...

At the end I even registered on Santi web site, "Stay dry club". And even after there was NO action from Santi directly for few weeks....
    So tell me...what I supposed to do? (since first problem it was about two years....).To wait again nobody knows ho many months and came out of the water wet and freazing from every dive??? No, thanks.
    Of course I repaired by myself all the issues. And ONLY WHEN I made this video...

And for Mr.Stachura I could say only one thing. First you must have a good team and service, and only when go worldwide. Because now...it's only marketing. Based on not much....