Sold! Pony tanks

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Two are 19cf and the other is a 13, will have to remove valve to ship, not in hydro, $50 ea plus shipping cost.
IMG_9552.jpeg

Hey Lexvil..... I'd like to buy both of the 19's if the shipping up here to Seattle is reasonable......like $75 or less. Can you also let me know if the valves are just standard K / yolk.....or if they have the inserts to convert to DIN? I can do Paypal or happy to just send you a check in advance of you shipping. Whatever works best for you.

I'll shoot you a PM with my email and cell info. Thanks!

Valves are pro type with inserts, pretty sure ground shipping will be a lot less but I’ll have to bleed them and weight them to be sure

Valves are pro type with inserts, pretty sure ground shipping will be a lot less but I’ll have to bleed them and weight them to be sure

Pirateship “dot” com is great for reduced shipping rates
I have no affiliation with them, but use them frequently for scuba and other e commerce

Pirateship “dot” com is great for reduced shipping rates
I have no affiliation with them, but use them frequently for scuba and other e commerce
Use them all the time, sometime the price is shockingly low.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom