Pony Bottle Configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thank you so much for your help !

thank you so much for your help !
The ring and clip is off of the top strap. I normally have it adjusted tight to the bag and clipped to the d-ring under my weight pouch on my Hydros. The back, lid and sides are a mesh material that is used on the bottom of boat cushions. The front is trampoline fabric. I attached a patch of neoprene on the back to keep it from sliding on my thigh. I have a pouch on the inside back with Velcro tab to hold my trauma shears and attached two shock cord loops on the sides to secure items with snap clips. I sewed attachment points around the parameter of the pouch using webbing. I don't think I would do it again. They won't be used except for the top ring for the shock cord and the webbing doesn't allow the pouch to collapse. The lid has a reinforced webbing loop cross the full width wide enough to get my dryglove hand under it to lift it up. Velcro automatically reattaches it when I let it go and push it down. I keep my spare mask and DSMB in it with my shears. If I make another I'm going to radius the corners so it isn't so square when finished.

Attachments

• IMG_3584.jpeg
    IMG_3584.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3588.jpeg
    IMG_3588.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3587.jpeg
    IMG_3587.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3586.jpeg
    IMG_3586.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3589.jpeg
    IMG_3589.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 23
The ring and clip is off of the top strap. I normally have it adjusted tight to the bag and clipped to the d-ring under my weight pouch on my Hydros. The back, lid and sides are a mesh material that is used on the bottom of boat cushions. The front is trampoline fabric. I attached a patch of neoprene on the back to keep it from sliding on my thigh. I have a pouch on the inside back with Velcro tab to hold my trauma shears and attached two shock cord loops on the sides to secure items with snap clips. I sewed attachment points around the parameter of the pouch using webbing. I don't think I would do it again. They won't be used except for the top ring for the shock cord and the webbing doesn't allow the pouch to collapse. The lid has a reinforced webbing loop cross the full width wide enough to get my dryglove hand under it to lift it up. Velcro automatically reattaches it when I let it go and push it down. I keep my spare mask and DSMB in it with my shears. If I make another I'm going to radius the corners so it isn't so square when finished.
wow nice !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom