Pontoon boat for diving saltwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is my plan too. Now that we have the change they all voted for, massive national debt and unemployment I figure there should be a Boats for Votes campaign soon. After they get done paying each other off for voting for health care ruination maybe they can give us some of our money back to spend as we wish on what we want. :idk:

N

Let's not forget the bailout plan that was supposed to help stop foreclosures. Oh wait, we don't know where that money went because the oversight committee was not given the power to force the recipients to share their financial records.

The only decision I have to make is if I should buy a house I can't afford or a boat I can't afford. Perhaps both. Either way, it seems like buying stuff with money I don't have is the way to live. After all, our government spends more than it has so why should I be any different?

At least the government has brought the troops home from Iraq and taken the fight to Afghanistan "where the war should be fought..." Ah hell, that didn't happen either.

Back
Top Bottom