Pompano June 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itote

Contributor
Reaction score
Polk City, Florida at heart, but my behind is in G
I'll be diving with South Florida Diving Headquarters this saturday in Pompano Beach. Should be plenty of room on the boat if anyone's interested.
Chris

I wish I could, Ive heard great things about that dive op... Do you know the sites they have planned yet?

I'd love to go on the coral princess again but....

I am diving with Parrot Island that day at 1230 on the RSB1 .

I'd like to get a chance to meet you Itote.. I think we have a great many things in common and should get together to tell tales and exchange rants!

Another day.. another dive perhaps.

Everyone enjoy the dive... if anyone feels inclined to join in on the Parrot Island dive click away and come play with me.. PS - Dive4fun is going so ya'll do not have to stare at my white nocturnal skin all day.

Orlando Eric:
Everyone enjoy the dive... if anyone feels inclined to join in on the Parrot Island dive click away and come play with me.. PS - Dive4fun is going so ya'll do not have to stare at my white nocturnal skin all day.
:11: Here I thought I was your dive buddy for the day???? Or has early alzheimers set in and you can't remember my screen name. In anycase I will be on the boat too!

baitedstorm:
I wish I could, Ive heard great things about that dive op... Do you know the sites they have planned yet?
It's a blast with these guys! Cert dive last month, our group had a fantastic time. Only 1 or 2 got sick, (seas were pretty rough) we stayed all weekend, did 6 dives! Well, a couple of slackers went home early but can't mention any names (J/K :10: that's an inside joke, they know I love 'em- one wasn't feeling well- at least he got certified) Can't compare to other ops though, haven't done any others yet! Can only say, never a dull moment with SFDH! The plan is a morning reef dive (not sure where) and the Ancient Mariner in the afternoon. Subject to change if the group prefers a different spot. I'm not gonna be picky, I'm just happy to get back in the ocean, woo-hoo!! The springs are great but it didn't take me long to get cold in that 72 degree water!

Eric,
I'm ready bro, I'm ready.

Itote:
Eric,
I'm ready bro, I'm ready.

Run away..... far far away.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom