Pompano August 25th - 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetHoss

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am signed on for a trip to Pompano Beach that leaves via bus from Atlanta on August 25th at 8:00pm and leaves Pompano at 2:00 pm on the 28th.

There are still spots on the trip which includes travel, accomodations for Friday and Saturday nights and two tank boat trips on Friday, Saturday and Sunday all for $449.00
A night dive is optional @ $48.00.

I am posting this thread because the operator has a few extra seats, and may cancel if he doesnt get a few more folks to go. I have been on two trips like this and you get in some great diving, without having to drive or worry about flying.

The link for info is at http://www.sescuba.com/pdf/pompano.pdf

I am going and an Instructor freind and couple of other divers I know are planning on going and they are great folks.

Anyway, thought I would throw it out on the board in case anyone is interested.

Tell him Hoss told you about the trip.

Hoss

South East Scuba has the BUS & The trips are GREAT- I will be on the Bus Aug. 25 head to Pompano Beach to cleared water & short boat rides-See you Deep Dixie Diver with lobster in HAND-
skierch

skierch:
South East Scuba has the BUS & The trips are GREAT- I will be on the Bus Aug. 25 head to Pompano Beach to cleared water & short boat rides-See you Deep Dixie Diver with lobster in HAND-
skierch
Due to the Katrina - the trip got moved to Sept. 8 to 11 - leave thrus. night- see sescuba.com- for trip plans

Hey, we almost made it to the Florida line...:bonk:

This time we will Rock and Roll :dazzler1: on down there, and do some Lobster wrangling for sure. Cant wait till this Thursday.:thumb:

Anyone who would like a GREAT dive trip to a GREAT location and have the opportunity for a Little Lobster Hunting:m16: , you cant miss this trip. Me and Clif and a few other folks are going with Scuba Bill! I have heard that Pompano is a great dive destination and we will be diving with South Florida Divers for a Two Tank trip each day Friday, Saturday and Sunday with an optional Night Dive on Saturday (Friday??).

Trip leaves from the Atlanta area, so all you Northern Georgia Divers can make this trip!!! Check out the web www.sescuba.com and tell Mr. Bill "Oh no, I want to go"!!!

Leave at 8 pm This Thursday Night (sept 8), Depart Pompano 2 pm Sunday afternoon (sept 11)....

Gonna get me a lobster dinner fresh from the pond!!!

See you there!! Hozer

If you are not comming.....:pity_part

Have a good time. I was down that way on the first weekend; it was fun. No diving until the 30th and then only a few boats were out.

I like the Pompano Beach to Delray area best. The area is less crowded and the operations are relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom