Poll: which spare mask do you carry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanic Prizm in a Dive Rite mask pocket on my right harness waist strap next to my canister light.

:lol: Mine is an Oceanic Prizm in a DR mask pocket on Divin' Hoosier's right harness waist strap next to his canister light. That is until I get myself a back up mask. Thinking about another Cressi Matrix but I wouldn't mind trying out the new Atomic masks. Just wish that they were more like the Cressi when it comes to field of vision.

:lol: Mine is an Oceanic Prizm in a DR mask pocket on Divin' Hoosier's right harness waist strap next to his canister light. That is until I get myself a back up mask. Thinking about another Cressi Matrix but I wouldn't mind trying out the new Atomic masks. Just wish that they were more like the Cressi when it comes to field of vision.

Maybe I should put on one of those cool buddy mask pockets like Land Locked. :D

I carry a black Mares X-Vision mask in my left dry suit pocket. It is the same mask that I wear on my face. Since the strap attaches to the skirt (and not the frame), it folds completely flat in my pocket. I like the full field of view the X-Vision provides.

Just my two cents...Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom