Polar Bear Dive Jan 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dear SUCs:

SWODA will be holding its annual Polar Bear Dive this coming Sunday, January 3rd. If past performance is anything to go by there will be more watchers than divers. Anyone interested in braving the waters or just cheering (or jeering) on those who do should join us from about 11 AM under the bridge.

nb: last year several folks made the dive in 7mm suits and it can be done. I found my testicles about mid-March.

Happy New Year

Hello All on Jan 1 the SUC has there New Year's Day Drift under the Bridge at 1pm in the Afternoon

Due to inclement weather we have postponed the SWODA Polar Bear Dive until Sunday Jan 10 at 11 AM. Again, weather and visibility permitting. As Mar put it, "Who in there right mind is going to drive down the 402 in a blizzard for a cold dive?"

As for Terry is a Speedo I've been retching trying to get the image out of my mind.

Hello Everybody Me and Terry today went to the Barge Site unfortunatly the area is covered in Solid Ice and Floating Ice so getting in won't be possible and trying to get out could be hard but Terry,Myself,Mar,Jesse,Sean have been notified that it has been Cancelled hopefully some of us can do it later this Month or in Febuary

Terry in a Speedo is a Horrible Picture in the Mind

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom